Go, run, run, run. I'm gonna stay right here. Watch you dissappear, yeah. Go, run, run, run.Yeah, it's a long way down, But I am closer to the clouds up here...







Seguidores

domingo, 17 de julio de 2011

Skyscraper - Demi Lovato


Skies are crying, I am watching,
Catching teardrops in my hands.
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance.
Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me?

You can take everything I have,
You can break everything I am.
Like I'm made of glass,
Like I'm made of paper.
Go on and try to tear me down,
I will be rising from the ground.
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper.
As the smoke clears, I awaken and untangled you from me. Would it make you feel better to watch me while I bleed. All my windows still are broken but I'm standing in my feet.
You can take everything I have,You can break everything I am. Like I'm made of glass, Like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down,
I will be rising from the ground. Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper. Go, run, run, run. I'm gonna stay right here. Watch you disappear, yeah. Go, run, run, run. Yeah, it's a long way down, But I am closer to the clouds up here.
You can take everything I have, You can break everything I am. Like I'm made of glass, Like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground. Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper. Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario